Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Catchin Up!!

Ok, so I am WAY behind in my blogging! Sorry folks, but this Tai-Tai's life has been very busy. Quick update.....
I found out in December my big brother was FINALLY going to tie the knot with our beloved Beth. On Christmas Eve! The email was short and sweet "By the way, Beth and I are getting married on Christmas Eve". Typical Man!! This prompted a call to mom, and a mutual decision to attend the wedding at all costs! Last minute airfare from Singapore is not a good idea, but off I went....thru Minneapolis!
The wedding was beautiful, and I now have a new sister! Christmas was in Austin, then off to Arkansas for 2 weeks of visiting.
I returned to Singapore on January 14th, and right on my heels Stan and Beth arrived for their 1 week honeymoon! Just call me the Singapore tour guide. Loved every minute of their visit, it was just WAY too short!
Stan and Beth have been gone for 2 weeks now, and life is back to normal for us....so I'll try to keep this blog more current...

No comments:

Post a Comment