Saturday, September 27, 2008

Another Saturday Night......

The best premo margaritas in Singapore. On the rocks, and by the jug!!
The friendly and efficient staff

Our favorite restaurant.....Margaritas!

Last night we walked to our favorite restaurant, Margaritas, for dinner. Not the one at Dempsy Road, the original location on Faber Drive. We love this resaurant! We've gone so often that we have our own table for 2 in the corner. If I don't call ahead and reserve it, Rosa fusses at me. She says "Miss Valerie, you must call so I can hold your table!" The staff is so sweet, Stan and I never look at menus any more; we walk in, sit at our table, and the chips and salsa and a pitcher of premium margaritas arrive! We do share fahitas too..... Anyway, for those who have visited us, enjoy this trip down memory lane.....for those who have yet to visit, a teaser!

1 comment:

  1. How much fun... just seeing the jug makes me thirsty... I also see that you have added a slideshow.... good job.

    ReplyDelete