Thursday, September 25, 2008





Ok, my first attempt with this blog-thingy! Many thanks to my friend, Camille, who spent all afternoon with me yesterday setting this up.....no way could I do all the background-picture- music stuff! So, I thank her for making sure I don't have a "boring blog".
The pictures are from a trip to Hanoi and Sapa, Vietnam. What a great experience this was! I went with 15 lovely women on this AWA sponsored trip. We spent 5 days exploring the ethnic villages of North Vietnam. As you can see, this is a place of astounding beauty, where the people live as they have for 500 years. All the work is done with hand tools, all the labor is manual, including weaving and dying material for clothes. The children are precious, the people happy and hard-working.

2 comments:

  1. Great post... you can now consider yourself a pro... it is that easy... huh?

    P.S. Thanks for the thanks!

    ReplyDelete